Diet tips and foods to eat if you want to lose weight.
DIET TIPS – Doc Willie Ong shares and discusses the foods you can eat if you are trying to lose weight and also some tips to heed to achieve your ideal body mass.
Doing diet and weight management is quite hard most especially if eating out with friends and families or celebrations and holidays are just around the corner. But one must know that healthy eating and lifestyle is one of the best things you can do for yourself to avoid health problems such as heart disease, high blood pressure, type 2 diabetes, and some types of cancer.
Now, here are the foods you may eat if you are trying to lose weight:
- Vegetables and “Ensalada”. These are high in fiber and easily fills your stomach.
- Pomelo and Grapefruit. They contain acid that slows down digestion.
- Apple. This fruit has pectin, a content which reduces cholesterol level.
- Pears. This fruit has much higher fiber content compared to apples.
- Eggs. Very nutritious and best eaten during breakfast to help you have a full stomach.
- Banana. This is best for people who have ulcer and also those who work out.
- Beans. They are rich in protein and vitamins.
- Vinegar. Drinking a glass water with 2 tablespoons of vinegar before eating will help you reduce weight aside from those who are hyper-acidic.
- Tofu and “Tokwa”. These kind of foods are rich in contents which are good for the heart and bones.
- Green Tea. This drink helps you avoid to have fatty liver.
- High-fiber cereal. This is healthier and good for dieting.
- Fish. Consume healthy meats of tilapia, sardines, mackerel, and salmon.
- Low-fat milk and yogurt. These are low in fats and much healthier compared to the regular ones.
- Oatmeal. This helps you lower your body’s cholesterol level.
- Chicken and Turkey. These are healthy meat excluding the skin.
- Lean meat. In moderate amount, consume lean meat minus the fatty part.
- Water. This not only detoxifies body but also zero in calories. Drink a glass before eating
Watch the video below:
- DASH DIET – Diet For Hypertension, Good Heart Condition, & Diabetes
- Polycystic Ovary Syndrome (PCOS) – Doc Willie Ong Explains Symptoms
What can you say about this? Let us know!