Looking for an effective diarrhea treatment? Here are some remedies you probably don’t know yet.
DIARRHEA TREATMENT – Here are the causes and some effective ways to treat your diarrhea you probably don’t know yet.
There are a lot of factors out there causing diarrhea which turns your stool loose and watery. This is just common and not usually serious. This kind of condition can be caused by the following:
- Alcohol abuse
- Allergies to certain foods
- Diseases of the intestines
- Infection by bacteria such as food poisoning
- Laxative abuse
- Overactive thyroid
- Malabsorption and; many others
You can identify if this one is serious if there’s blood or mucus in your stool, weight loss, lasted for over two days, and you have fever. By this, you will need to go and see a doctor to undergo some tests and give you proper medication.
Meanwhile, there are some remedies out there that you must know and do in order to relieve if that case is not serious and they are the following:
- Avoid drinking milk.
- Check your medicines because some causes this such as antibiotic, gamot sa ulcer, and Vitamin C.
- Consume “clear liquids” like chicken soup and avoid meat or oily foods.
- Try BRAT diet – banana, rice, apple, and tea for these will help you get your stool back to normal.
- Avoid soft drinks and coffee, instead, drink 10 glasses of water to prevent dehydration.
- Yellowish and small amount of urine indicate dehydration which means you need more liquid. Drink water, try oresol solution, or Gatorade as per post from Doc Willie Ong.
- Rest your body to restore energy and avoid staying under too much heat of the sun.
- Potato Benefits: Eating Potatoes Can Make You Fat? How True Is This?
- Dysmenorrhea Treatment: Is It Safe To Take Pain Relievers To Ease Pain?
What can you say about this? Let us know!