Here are some coronavirus tips from Doc Willie Ong amid the outbreak.
CORONAVIRUS TIPS – Doc Willie Ong shares some more and helpful tips amid the coronavirus outbreak and the declared public health emergency in the country.
As of early morning of March 10, there are already 24 confirmed cases in the country and the first ever local transmission of the virus has been recorded already. This heightened the fear of many people that many institutions announced class suspension and some events were cancelled due to this.
Now, here are some more effective helpful tips from Doc Willie Ong amid the numerous cases confirmed in the Philippines:
- Go on and continue to work to earn money. However, utmost safety measures is advised to employees to prevent spread of the virus.
- Suspension of classes so that children and students will avoid transmission of virus from institution to their houses. They can still study at home.
- Continue to practice proper hygiene such as correct hand washing, being mindful whenever in public places, using of 70% alcohol, being aware of germs hot spots, wearing mask, and among others.
- To those who are sick, have cough, and if feeling like having symptoms of COVID-19, have yourself self-quarantined at your home and rest for at least two weeks. And if case worsens, go to hospital.
- Don’t hoard. Hoarding is not suggested by Doc Willie as it is just a waste of money. Also, this kind of mentality generates stress and negative emotions.
- Take care of yourself, your health, and remain a positive outlook as it is expected for cases to rise in the coming days. Be psychologically ready when virus hits.
Watch the video below:
- SAFETY TIPS – How To Stay Safe From Germs Of Dirty Money?
- Doc Willie Ong Cites “Germ Hot Spots” Amid Increasing Coronavirus Cases in PH
What can you say about this? Let us know!