Guide in Making Laxative To Cure Constipation Very Fast
CONSTIPATION – Here is a guide on how to make a laxative that can help you release bowel fast.
Irregular bowel movement or constipation is one of the most common conditions that are often taken for granted. In fact, its opposite, the loose bowel movement or diarrhea is more attended to.
This bowel movement is characterized by having a hard time releasing the waste products. It can be due to several factors including the following:
- Insufficient water in-take
- Poor diet
- Lack of exercise
Based on an article on Right Home Remedies, bowel movements that are less than three (3) times a week are not good for the health. It indicates constipation or, worst, a health condition.
Do you often have a hard time releasing your waste products? You might need a laxative to treat it. According to the article, here is a guide on how to make a homemade laxative that can treat constipation fast:
Prepare the following:
- 10-15 dried prunes
- 7-8 dried dates
Steps on How To Make the Homemade Laxative
- Begin by extracting or removing the seeds from the prunes or the dates. You may also choose the seedless ones sold in the supermarket.
- Place the dates and prunes in a bowl.
- Add some water to the dates and prunes in the bowl and leave it overnight.
- The next morning, place the dates and prunes in a blender and add a little water. Blend it until it turns into a paste.
Based on the article, before going to bed, take three (3) tablespoons of the said paste. Make sure you won’t eat anything after consuming the paste.
Thank you for visiting Healthtips.ph. You may expressed your reactions or thoughts through the comment section below. You may also visit the link below for further information about health.