Is there a hint of blood in stool? You might be in trouble!
BLOOD IN STOOL – These are the possible reasons why there’s a presence of blood in your stool that you must certainly be aware of.
As you look down in your toilet after a session and seeing that there’s blood in it is definitely alarming. The color ranges from bright red to almost black. You immediately think that something is wrong inside but what could be the reason behind it? Surely, you won’t know unless you have yourself checked up by a medical expert.
While some of the possible reasons may be harmless but some require treatment and immediate medical care. Check out below the possible reasons why there’s a presence of blood in your stool:
- Hemorrhoids – This is due to obesity, pregnancy, and strained bowel movements where there’s a swelling in your anus and rectum.
- Anal Fissures – These appear as small tears in the skin around the anus. This is caused by constipation and hard stools. The best way to treat this through eating fiber-rich foods or a tool softener.
- Colorectal Cancer – This is a tumor in the colon or rectum. Other symptoms of this type of cancer include diarrhea or constipation, belly pain or cramps, narrow bowel movements, and fatigue.
- Inflammatory Bowel Disease – Aside from blood in the stools, this condition may also cause pain, weight loss, and diarrhea.
- Peptic Ulcers – This comes in pain usually but other symptoma that may also appear are heartburn, burp a lot, or feeling nauseous.
According to WebMD, there could be other reasons for this like esophagus problems, diverticulosis or diverticulitis, polyps, and others
- Health Benefits Of Dancing: How Dancing Improves Health
- Effects Of Stress: Signs Of Stress That Are Visible On Your Face
What can you say about this? Let us know!