BENEFITS OF CHIA SEEDS – These are the benefits of chia seeds and some tips on how to use this to produce a healthy meal.
Chia seeds are among the healthiest types that you should be eating. It is packed with fiber and omega-3 fats, the best nutrients for the body.
Chia Seeds: What Are The Different Ways To Eat Chia Seeds?
Here are the different and best ways to eat chia seeds, a superfood.
CHIA SEEDS – These tiny but packed with nutrition that we need, chia seeds, can be eaten and consumed in these fun and creative ways.
Popular for beneficial uses in conditions like diabetes, athletic performance, high blood pressure, heart disease, and itching are the chia seeds. These little tiny seeds with mild taste are very versatile when you want to incorporate them into your diet.
Extremely nutritious, 2 tablespoons or 30 grams of this has 10 grams of fiber, 5 grams of protein, and 138 calories. They are also known packed with essential nutrients like omega-3 fatty acids, calcium, phosphorus, and magnesium.
With its versatility as a food, it is just easy for people to add them to various foods and recipes.
Check out some fun and creative ways in eating them below:
- Smoothie. A tablespoon or less of this don’t just add texture to your smoothie but also an added list of essential nutrients.
- Salad dressings. Instead of using artificial ingredients and monosodium glutamate (MSG) in dressing, make your bowl of greens thicker and healthier by adding a tablespoon of seeds along with olive oil, vinegars, honey, and lemon juice.
- Pudding. When soaked in water, chia seeds makes a similar consistency to tapioca and in making your pudding with your own version and much healthier, add some seeds to it.
- Baked goods. To make your pastries thicker and to keep it moist, the gel-like texture of the seeds could be of help.
- Bars. You can definitely add some seeds to your homemade granola, energy, or protein bars to give it a fiber boost.
According to an article from Healthline, one of the simplest ways to consume your seeds is by mixing them into your water. Soak a 1/4 cup of these in your 4 cups or 1 liter of water for 20–30 minutes. You can also squeeze on some lemon, lime, or orange to give it a flavor.
- Health Tips: Effects Of Regular Exercise and Work Out To Brain
- False-Positive Pregnancy Test: Causes As To Why This Happens
What can you say about this? Let us know!