BANANA BENEFITS – Here is a list of the effects of eating banana fruit which is a favorite of many people and comes in different kinds.
Staying healthy deserves to be one of the continuous pursuit of each person. It paves the way for your to be with your loved ones and to take care of them longer when you are in good shape.
To stay healthy, there are various things that you must do daily or, at least, most of the time. These include eating healthy food, exercising, and having enough rest and sleep.
To fill your plate with healthy choices, it is important to add fruits and vegetables on it. They provide most of what the body needs.
There are several banana benefits for the human body. Based on an article on Healthline, here is a list of what it can do or offer to the human body:
- Powerhouse of nutrients – Banana contains potassium, Vitamin B6, Vitamin C, magnesium, copper, manganese, fiber, and protein.
- Helps regulate blood sugar levels – One of the banana benefits is its capability to help moderate the blood sugar level because of pectin, a type of fiber that makes the flesh a “spongy structural form”.
- Improves digestive health – Aside from pectin, banana contains resistant starch that helps in the digestive health. The resistant starch is usually found in unripe bananas.
- Promotes weight loss – Eating more fruits and vegetables that contain a lot of fiber is linked to a healthy weight loss. Based on the article, this fruit can also help reduce your appetite and prevent overeating as the resistant starch keeps you full.
- Supports heart health – Bananas contain potassium which is essential for a healthy heart. It can help control the blood pressure and prevent cardiovascular diseases.
You may also visit – Banana Vs Apple – Their Nutrients & Which Is More Healthy for the Body