What are the uses of baking soda at home?
BAKING SODA – Here are some of the uses of baking soda at home that you probably don’t know yet according to Doc Willie Ong.
Sodium bicarbonate or simply known as baking soda is widely used in baking due to its leavening properties which causes dough to rise by producing carbon dioxide but little did we know, it has a lot of uses as well as wide from baking.
Here are the uses of it at home that we all must know:
- Prevents body odor and foot odor – Sweat is odorless but bacteri convert your sweat into acidic waste products that give sweat its bad smell and this can be eliminated by using it.
- For skin callus in feet and elbow – The rough patches on the skin is caused by longtime friction or pressure and a baking soda bath reduces scales and discomfort.
- For whiter teeth sprinkled in toothpaste – This is because it has mild abrasive properties which break bonds of molecules that stain the teeth and has antibacterial and antimicrobial properties that can help fight harmful bacteria.
- As mouthwash to avoid bad breath – For oral hygiene, it can help freshen your breath and provides antibacterial and antimicrobial properties by adding half a teaspoon of baking soda to half a glass of warm water, and then swish.
- To keep hair shiny – For a bouncy and shiny hair, mix one spoonful of it with one mug of water then massage and rinse with cold water. Allow hair to dry on its own right after.
- As face cleanser with oatmeal and honey – Make a paste out of honey, oatmeal, and sodium bicarbonate to create a mask. Spread it over your clean face, leave for 10-15 minutes, and remove for exfoliation.
- To cure pimples – Mix it with some water and apply on affected area or other acne lesions and leave it on for 20 minutes before thoroughly washing off.
Watch the video below:
- SLEEPING TIPS – Tricks To Do For Peaceful Sleep & Rest
- DIET TIPS – Best Foods To Eat If You’re Trying To Lose Weight
What can you say about this? Let is know!