Doc Willie Ong shares foods that can act as an allergy treatment.
ALLERGY TREATMENT – Here are some of the things we need to know about allergies and how do we treat it with foods according to Doc Willie Ong.
Allergic diseases has number of conditions which is caused by the hypersensitivity of the immune system to some substances from the environment. These foreign substances called allergen are not typically harmful to the body as these can be included in certain foods, pollen, or pet dander.
Now, according to Doc Willie Ong, here are some foods that YOU MUST AVOID if you have allergy or even asthma:
- White bread
- Cured meats
- Spicy foods
- Milk except low-fat
- Other oily foods
Meanwhile, here are the RIGHT FOODS that you should eat that can help your overall health and eventually treat your condition:
- Fish (the omega-3 fatty acids of this food helps in reducing swelling and combat inflammation with seasonal allergies)
- Onion and garlic (they both have anti-oxidant content)
- Yoghurt, Probiotic, and Yakult (they have anti-inflammatory and anti-allergic effects)
- Green leafy Vegetables (spinach, kangkong, saluyoy, and among others)
- Peanuts (but not the fried and salty ones) and cashew (both are high in vitamin B and vitamin E and has calming effect)
- Herbs (such as oregano and lemon)
- Fruits high in vitamin C
- Probiotic supplement (5B once a day or 1B twice a day)
- Fish Oil Supplement
- Grapes (this contains resveratrol, an antioxidant that has anti-inflammatory properties to reduce allergy symptoms)
Note from the video: To avoid allergies do take a bath, closed windows and doors, salt water rinse, hot fluid drinks, wipe down pets, try HEPA filter, enough sleep, and positive thinking.
- PROPER HYGIENE – Doc Liza Ong On Tips For Proper Hygiene
- Common Sickness Of Both Men & Women – Dr. Willie Ong Reveals
What can you say about this? Let us know!