You must eat these healthy and healing foods to help yourself recover faster!
HEALING FOODS – Here’s a list of healing that may help you recover from an illness or surgery better and faster.
Let your food be your medicine, do not let your medicine be your food. What we eat definitely plays a great and significant role in the status of our health. And at current times, one of the most-challenged is our relationship with foods because we tend to indulge in fast foods most of the time and munch on something even with the absence of hunger.
It is important to note that food is not just about the aftertaste it leaves the mouth but the effect it will leave and the impact it would make on our well-being. Pause and think about your food choices. We need the right nutrients and the key is a good diet.
In your diet, you must include foods with healing properties to alter something in your body. It must have fruits, vegetables, healthy fats, and protein sources to further benefit the body.
Below are the foods that actually have healing capacities and helps our body recover faster:
- Vietnamese soup Chicken Pho is best for persons with colds. It has anti-inflammatory properties from cardamom and cinnamon and antioxidants.
- Sardines help broken bones recover faster. They are loaded with calcium, vitamin D, and more omega-3 fatty acids compared to other fishes to strengthen the bones.
- Unripe bananas are best for diarrhea. It is also packed with potassium.
- Honey helps treat cough by reducing inflammation, soothe the pain, and kill bacteria. The antibodies it has can go against viral infections and it is loaded with niacin, vitamin C, calcium, and iron.
- The famous Korean dish Kimchi can treat gas and bloat.
- Kale and other leafy green vegetables such as spinach, broccoli, and arugula have lots of vitamin K protect wounds, prevent blood loss, and helps build healthy bone tissue.
- Ginger is best for those who suffer from morning sickness, motion sickness, and post-surgery or chemotherapy-related stomach issues as per WebMD post.
- Healthy Snacks You Thought To Be Healthy But Are Actually Not
- Symptoms of Dementia: Signs and Symptom Of This Brain Disorder
What can you say about this? Let us know!