The natural way is eating foods to debloat and here are some.
FOODS TO DEBLOAT – Here are some healthy foods you might want to eat in order to treat your bloating or the feeling of gassy.
The feeling of gassy is because of some certain foods you are eating. On the other hand, water bloat is caused by eating foods high in sodium, dehydration, and hormonal changes because of your monthly period.
However, no matter what type of bloating you are experiencing, both are equally uncomfortable. The good thing about this is that it can be treated naturally. There are natural remedies to it and these are through eating certain types of healthy foods.
Check out the foods that might help ease your bloating:
- Avocados – they are packed with potassium which helps the body manage sodium levels.
- Bananas – this fruit is also a great source of potassium.
- Celery – this will help the hydrate to keep your digestion moving and has flavonoids to reduce inflammation in the body and gut.
- Turmeric – it has curcumin that apart from treating bloating, it also eases IBS symptoms and regulates digestive system.
- Peppermint capsules or peppermint tea – it helps the muscles calm eventually helping the gas to pass through for some relief.
- Ginger – this helps in digestion.
- Asparagus – it has inulin that helps improve good bacteria in your blood.
- Tomatoes – they are filled with potassium and lycopene.
Meanwhile, as per an article from Women’s Health Mag, yogurt, lemon, cucumber, kiwi, papaya, pineapple, zucchini, oatmeal, spinach, raspberries, blueberries, watermelon, sweet potatoes, dark chocolate, orange, and many others can help aid bloating.
- White Discharge In Women: What Does This Incident Indicates
- Belly Fat Causes – Worst Habits To Avoid and How To Lose It
What can you say about this? Let us know!