Here are the must-know celery juice benefits and more reasons why you should consider drinking this.
CELERY JUICE BENEFITS – Trending and said to have a range of healthful benefits is the celery juice and here are some things to know about this.
Just recently, the hype has been going around celery juice and the reported wide range of health benefits it has. It’s a new fad but how true that this is healthful and is it really good for you?
The celery itself without the juicing is already packed with nutrients and minerals that the body needs. It has crunchy stalks and is a popular snack and an alternative snack helpful to those who wanted to lose weight.
It contains fiber for the digestive and cardiovascular systems and also a number of antioxidants that may help prevent serious diseases. It can be eaten raw or cooked and is best paired with cheese, dips, such as hummus, and peanut butter. For your diet, you can also mix it with cucumber, apple, spinach, and lemon for a tasty, refreshing, and healthy smoothie.
And here are some of the best things about this juice:
- Hydrating as it mostly consists of water. For a healthy body, proper hydration is needed.
- It is low in sugar and a perfect alternative to any sugary drinks.
- It contains phytonutrients that are helpful to reduce inflammation and lowers oxidative stress that may cause heart disease, diabetes, obesity, and certain cancers.
However, according to the Healthline article, there’s just a limited study about the benefits of this juice as a cure to acne, diabetes, liver disease, and to aid weight loss. The juice is best to consume every morning on an empty stomach but the said cleansing effect it has is not yet backed by Science. Wait for at least 15 minutes after drinking to eat your breakfast.
- Binge Eating Disorder Physical Side Effects & Health Complications
- Bulimia Nervosa Physical & Emotional Side Effects
What can you say about this? Let us know!