Guide on Cashew Nuts Benefits for the Human Body
CASHEW NUTS BENEFITS – One of the most popular kinds of nuts is cashew and here are some things that many people don’t know about it.
A lot of people like eating nuts. It is their favorite snack while doing their hobbies like reading a book, painting, watching a film, talking to a friend, etc.
Are you one of those individuals who love eating nuts? There are a lot of choices that sometimes it is quite challenging on which to take for a time, right?
Some nuts are popular while others are less considered than the famous ones. One of the popular nuts is cashew.
Cashew is a tree nut that originates in Brazil. Meanwhile, the tree is now grown in several countries across the globe including India as it was brought by the traders.
Despite its prominence, many cashew nuts benefits are unknown to the people – even to those who love eating this type of nuts.
There are actually very promising cashew nuts benefits that will surely make you love it even more. Based on an article on NDTV, here are some of what this nut can offer:
- Promotes healthy heart
- Studies show that eating nuts can lower the cholesterol level thus it can promote a healthy heart. Benefits on fighting oxidative stress, inflammation, and vascular reactivity were also spotted.
- Reduces risk of blood disease
- Cashew nuts are a powerhouse of copper which is essential in eliminating free radicals from the body. Its copper content also lowers the risk of anemia which can be caused by copper deficiency.
- Helps keep the eyes healthy
- Based on the article, cashew nuts contain Zea Xanthin which is healthy for the eyes. According to Anju Sood, a nutritionist, it is absorbed by the eyes and it forms a protective layer in the retina.
- Promotes healthy skin
- The cashew nut is an excellent source of proteins, antioxidants, and phytochemicals. It can help prevent skin cancer.
- Healthy for the hair
- The copper in cashew nuts makes it excellent for the hair. You may eat cashew nuts or you may also apply cashew oil on your scalp for healthy and shiny hair.