Guide on Food To Boost Your Immune System Against COVID-19
BOOST YOUR IMMUNE SYSTEM – Here is a guide on the food that you can eat to boost your immunity against coronavirus or COVID-19.
Nowadays, one of the most important things that you can do amid the COVID-19 pandemic is to boost your immunity against the disease. There are a lot of ways on how to do it.
You can take vitamins and you must have proper and enough sleep and rest daily. Also, it is important to eat the right kinds of food to boost your immune system against COVID-19.
There are food that are really great in boosting the immunity of the body. Based on an article on Right Home Remedies, here is a list of the food that can boost your immune system:
- Garlic – It is good for the over-all health. It has anti-inflammatory, anti-viral, and anti-bacterial properties.
- Turmeric – This spice is known to be an excellent remedy to infection and colds. It has anti-bacterial, anti-microbial, and healing properties.
- Citrus Fruits – Vitamin C can help boost your immune system and you can get them from food like lemons, limes, oranges, and grapefruit.
- Ginger – Based on the article, ginger got anti-inflammatory properties and as well as healing properties. You can have it in the form of tea or juice.
- Holy Basil – The Holy Basil or tulsi has anti-bacterial, anti-viral, and anti-fungal properties. It increases the health cells and boosts the immunity of the body.
- Cinnamon – This has immunity-boosting capacity too. It can help fight viruses and bacteria and you can simply add it to your milk.
Thank you for visiting Healthtips.ph. You may expressed your reactions or thoughts through the comment section below. You may also visit the link below for further information about health.