Guide on How To Reverse Holiday Weight Gain and Get Back the Slim Figure Back
REVERSE HOLIDAY WEIGHT GAIN – Here are some excellent tips on how to drop the pounds you gained during the holiday food feasts.
The holiday season is filled with food feasts for many people. It is the time when families and friends gather over food, music, and games to catch up and bond once again.
Undeniably, while the holiday season is the most awaited time of the year of many people and the “most wonderful time”, it is a huge challenge for those who are keeping a figure.
It is undeniably hard to resist the temptations of delicious foods everywhere. Are you one of those who gained weight and are now up to reverse a holiday weight gain?
Based on an article on Health, here is a list of some tips to reverse the holiday weight gain:
- Go Dark. Cut 600 calories by eating dark chocolates up to five times a week only instead of a handful of tempting M&M’s. You can have two (2) individually wrapped dark choco squares.
- Go for low-calorie breakfast. Go for an English muffin to cut 240 calories. Use some avocado on your bread instead of flavoring it with butter.
- Don’t just sit there. The human body burns 140 calories per hour when you are standing. When you are sitting, it burns 100 calories per hour.
- Choose the right soup. Prefer broth-based soup like a vegetable soup over soups with heavy cream and thicker.
- Go for a run. Based on the article, one of the reverse holiday weight gain tips is to go for a 60-minute run daily at a 10-minute-per-mile pace. It will get you to burn 600 calories which is a good cut to drop the extra pounds.
You may also visit – Calamansi For Face – Is Calamansi Safe To Use For The Face?